zaterdag 29 maart 2014

Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death

On Monday, I briefed everyone on the arrival of two Surinamese elders on Wednesday and on transfers next week. I made sure that everything was ready for them and the greenies next week. Still no sign of elder Loorbach.

At 12 on Tuesday, we drove to Eindhoven and then to Apeldoorn to drop off orders and mail for the missionaries. I saw elder Roemer (my district leader for one week during my mini-mission in Gent) in Eindhoven. 

On Thursday, we went to read from the scriptures with Sister Silveira and then in the evening we ate at the Shurtliffs. And before we left, brother Shurtliff played Jarrod Radnich's arrangement of the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. It was cooool!

Friday, we had zone training in Amsterdam and it was gooood. I really learnt a lot and felt the spirit. Elder Cooper talked about the mission preparing to enter the digital age. Where we would no longer waste time contacting, but instead, go from referral to referral. I'm so excited to be part of that change. In the evening we ate dinner at the Nieuwvelds and taught Gaby about the commandments. We should only teach her once or twice more before her baptismal interview and then hopefully her baptism in 8 days. We all felt good about the appointment and were able to assist in giving her a priesthood blessing.

This morning, we played football and it was fun but also tiring. I think I am getting a bit better at it and I made some helpful intercepts while defending.
 
military or police of some sort. By the side of the A44, because of the nuclear security summit in Den Haag
 
military trucks near the A44
 
 more trucks.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten