donderdag 29 oktober 2015

Holiness to the Lord

17-10-2015
Temple conference this week!! 

Tuesday was crazy. We left really early in the morning to go the temple, from there to the church in Den Haag and then from there to the church in Leiden for the YSA activity. Surprisingly enough, we were not late for anything. But being in the temple again after about 6 months was great. You always learn something new each time. It is fascinating how that works. 


The subsequent conference at the Den Haag church was great, too. Several different topics and all great speakers. YSA activity was also a success. Down to 6 from the 11 last time, it was still not a bad turnout and there were 3 non-members and 1 "vulnerable" case, haha. I think everyone had fun, which is always important, of course and we shared "Earthly Father, Heavenly Father" with the group.


The next day we had to go back to Den Haag (with the train) to pay for the pizzas (and naturally, eat some, too). I was happy that I got to see (if not talk to) everyone in the mission over the course of both days. Though I would have liked to have spoken to some more people, there just was not enough time.


The rest of the week, I got a lot of work done in the office. But I got everything done that I needed to, so it was good. I would prefer not to have to work overtime, haha. President dropped by during the week and I helped him out with a few things.

Today, for p-day, no football but instead we shopped and e-mailed early and then may go to a shop or something in the afternoon. I would be fine just saying in the office and maybe playing Munchkin or something. 

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten