zondag 15 februari 2015

A Plutonium Dragon



Another good week, but nothing really exciting happened. I wonder why I am even writing this blogpost, hahahaha.

We did have a great member present lesson with our good ol' South Korean investigator. Though short, we were still able to talk for a bit and then show a bible video, and "Because of Him". It was really good, and it showed me again how great it is to have members present during lessons. It's a big help to investigators (and to us, also). I am very grateful for what members do to help missionaries and will do my best to help the missionaries when I'm done here: the work must go on, I just will not have a name tag anymore.

No Brussels for me this week, so I just worked on a few projects instead, and got a lot of work done. This week was very productive, but not at that busy or stressful. The next months will be getting busier all the way until July. But it will be very exciting, I am sure.

As usual, we will be playing Munchkin and eating Domino's today, our standard p-day tradition. We have even more cards now, so it should be exciting.

"Work is not an end in itself; there must always be time enough for love." - Robert A. Heinlein

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten