donderdag 5 februari 2015

Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!



It's been another good week. As you may have noticed, I am past my year mark, and have almost a year to go. It's an interesting feeling. But yeah, a year is a long time, so it'll be plenty of time to do what I need to. 

On Friday, we drove down to Brussels once again. It was a fun ride there, a great opportunity to get to know my fellow missionaries and get some food in Belgium, haha. Maybe one of these times I will get a waffle or chips. :p The trip went smoothly and there were no riots or crazy events this time. Too bad, haha.

We had some good lessons with our few investigators, and we have a Surinamese investigator we want to introduce to our favourite Surinamese member, haha. Most of our investigators told us last week to call them two weeks later, so I would imagine that next week or the week thereafter will be somewhat busier. Which is always good. 

I am currently working on a poster and invitation for the new travelling band that was just formed. I also am working on the pictures of former mission presidents and for that I get to do fun research online on such sites as ancestry and familysearch. It is annoying that I cannot find all of them, but I am glad I found a few. I would imagine that more will pop up eventually.

"You will do no greater eternal work than within the walls of your own home"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten