zondag 4 januari 2015

Do you want to build a snowman?



Christmas! 
Christmas was great this week. On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, we had really fun dinner appointments at members' houses and on Christmas Day, I skyped with my family (my parents and little brother were in England at my sisters' place, so almost everyone was there when I skyped). It was good to do, but I did not really find it that necessary. Like Sister Robinson says: it's mainly for the mothers that missionaries skype. After skyping, we watched "Frozen" with the members. It was better than I expected, to be honest, but it was not a great movie.

Today, we are going to go to Amsterdam to do some shopping (well, at least, my companions will shop, it remains to be seen whether I actually will buy anything). But it will probably be fun, and I hope to go to Marks and Spencers, and Waterstones. I am somewhat sad that we will not get to play Munchkin today, but I suppose on New Year's Eve, we will be stuck in the apartment as of 4, so we will have plenty of time to play it then, haha.

"Some people are worth melting for."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten