zaterdag 24 januari 2015

No Evil Shall Escape my Sight


Late last Saturday, the new mission president for the Belgium/Netherlands Mission was announced on the church websites as being Robert L. Bunnell, from Utah. As to who this is and what kind of a president he will be, I suppose I will just have to wait about 6 months, haha. Either way, the transition will be exciting and a memorable experience, especially as I will be the most experienced person in the office by that point... But, once I finish my manual/handbook, it will be a lot easier with all that.

Due to extenuating circumstances and being very busy with office stuff, we were not able to get out as much as we had planned to this week, but we still were able to teach our South Korean investigator and our two recent converts. The South Korean now has a baptismal date! She will be baptised on the 7th of February, if all goes according to plan. She is definitely ready for it, but she still has some doubts about whether she can be baptised so quickly. But it will work out :)

Today, we had planned on going to a museum with the Assistants, but from the looks of it, we will probably just stay in the office and play Munchkin again, haha. But that's okay, Munchkin is fun too. The Louwman museum in Den Haag is now accessible with the museum card (well, since last July, but I only noticed last week), so hopefully we can go there sometime.

"I didn't say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten